Apple users old and new, hear ye, hear ye! With every entertainment platform getting ready for the festive season, it’s no surprise Apple is jumping on the bandwagon. Why plan your holiday activities if Apple already sorted them out for you?
Jam out to Raya playlists in your car as you drive home, stream new and upcoming shows with your loved ones and definitely don’t miss out on learning some iconic BTS dance moves! Let’s check out all Apple has to offer for you to enjoy your Raya holiday to the fullest:
1. Apple Music
Hari Raya playlists
Don’t have time to make a Hari Raya playlist for your journey back to your hometown? No worries as Apple Music has curated playlists such as “Hari Raya for Family” and “Riang Ria Hari Raya” which features something for everyone, with a mix of cosmopolitan beats as well as traditional and nostalgic Raya songs like “Balik Kampung” by Sudirman designed for the whole family.
2. Apple TV
Now that you can meet your cousins and other relatives after 2 years, why not have a big slumber party where all of you can watch and enjoy new TV shows and movies on your Apple devices? Here’s a list of the current Apple Originals as well as the upcoming ones:
- Comedies: Ted Lasso, Mythic Quest, The Afterparty
- Dramas: The Morning Show, See, For All Mankind, Pachinko
- Thrillers: Servant, Severance
, Shining Girls (27th Apr)
- Feature Films: Finch, Wolfwalkers, COD
- Non-Fiction Series: Watch the Sound with Mark Ronson, The Oprah Conversation, Prehistoric Planet (23rd May)
- Family Fun: Harriet The Spy, Wolfboy and the Everything Factory, Helpsters, Pinecone and Pony
3. Apple Fitness+
International Dance Day
Proud to be one of the new artists in the Artist Spotlight series on Apple Fitness+! Get excited for workouts featuring #BTS playlists, available now and dropping every Monday until May 9.
🔗 https://t.co/pJV7Osm3I7#PermissiontoDance #CloseYourRings #DanceWithFitnessPlus pic.twitter.com/FTylhrF2Dk
— BTS_official (@bts_bighit) April 21, 2022
If you like to dance then be ready to bust some moves on Friday 29th April (Saturday, 30th April in Malaysia) as Apple’s Fitness+ introduces a new Dance Collection, a limited-edition award and a special Artist Spotlight featuring hits and iconic moves from BTS!
- Fitness+ trainer Ben Allen will share a first-of-its-kind Artist Spotlight Dance workout set to the music of BTS. ARMYs or even dance enthusiasts will get to workout to dance moves taken directly from the choreography in BTS music videos. If K-pop is not your taste, you’d get to enjoy LaShawn Jone and Jhon Gonzalez’s Dance workouts.
- On International Dance Day, Apple Watch users can earn a limited-edition award and animated stickers for Messages for completing any Dance workout of 20 minutes or more.
4. Apple One
If only there was a way for you to subscribe to all the entertainment above in one plan. Actually there is! Apple One is the easiest way to get all of Apple’s entertainment subscription services in one simple plan, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud.
Subscribers can choose from a range of plans to unlock instant access to the best entertainment, news, games, and fitness experiences plus storage to back up photos, files, and more across their devices.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.