Puan Sri Tiara Jacquelina is a superwoman that does it all. The Malaysian entertainer is not only known for her work on the big and small screen (“Ringgit Kasorrga”, “Puteri Gunung Ledang”), she’s led a successful theatre career (including her directorial debut of “OlaBola: The Musical”).
In addition, the award-winning entrepreneur is also brand ambassador for PROVITAL Immuna Plus, empowering Malaysians (especially adults and the elderly) to activate their body immunity in order to stay protected during this pandemic. Here is how she practices healthy living:
1. Knowledge is power
“I am continuously researching on health topics and immunity especially and tend to have extra-long conversations with the GP on supplements and how to improve my immunity.”
2. Living a healthy lifestyle
“I would jog everyday around my house in order to keep moving and have also invested in a treadmill. I would wake up, put on my running shoes first to remind myself that I need to keep moving. I don’t like sitting on a chair for long hours so sometimes I will have a standing meeting – like right now!
I truly believe that you need to stay active in order to have a strong immune system. People always say that there is a glow about me even without make up and I believe that staying active and taking the right nutrition to support my immune is key.”
3. Being mindful of meals intake
“Aside from keeping active by exercising, I try to take note of the things I consume! I usually try to portion my food and have recently switched from rice to cauliflower rice for a healthier option! Though, I would still have curry, dim sum etc but I would try to exclude carbs in my diet.
Aside from that, I would make sure that I have at least 7-8 hours of sleep and I am currently working on sleeping at an earlier time.
I also keep my brain active. I am always on the go and am a ‘habitually creative’ person with an arsenal of ideas.”
4. The benefits of Provital
“After consuming PROVITAL, I realised that my energy levels are higher and people have even started taking notice as well! I would usually incorporate Provital in my protein shake in the morning.
Being energised is extremely important to me as I am constantly thinking and coming up with fresh new ideas. When you’re low on energy, you can’t think and it stops you from being creative. Aside from that, I need to be alert and sharp as a lot of decisions have to be made on the spot so I cannot afford to be tired when that happens!”
5. What else can you do?
“Aside from maintaining a healthy lifestyle, make sure that you do regular health tests at least twice a year. But now that PROVITAL has an immunity calculator that is endorsed by MSAI, it is much easier for people to check their immunity level and use it as a guide to work on bettering their health.”
Provital milk formula contains Triple Immunity Protection, which is a unique blend of nutrients selected to support a healthy immune system. This blend includes yeast beta-glucan that helps to activate immune responses to fight against infections and colds, selenium to regulate the body’s immune functions and vitamin C to strengthen your immune system*.
Thanks to our friends from PROVITAL Immuna Plus, we’re giving away 10 cartons of Provital milk packets worth RM450 each.
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your socials. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and explain how PROVITAL Immuna Plus increases body immunity.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winners will need to collect the prizes from Hype’s office.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
1. Fuller R et. al Nutrition 2012. 2. Guilin OM et.al. Nutrients 2019. 3. Carr AC, Maggini S. Nutrients 2017.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia