The infamous Ms Pui Yi (Siew Pui Yi) is back on everyone’s radars! This time, she’s returned with something her fans have been asking for: a music video.
In addition to boasting the title of Penthouse’s January Pet of the Month, Ms Pui Yi boosted her resume with her debut single “Men-Mory”. However, many noted that without an MV, the song was rather lacklustre. Well, Ms Pui Yi has heard her fans and delivered!
Ms Pui Yi’s “Men-Mory” music video dropped on Valentine’s day (14th February). The spicy visual was certainly enough to add excitement to her fans’ day. In addition to plenty of shots showing her sensual figure, her seductive dancing certainly caught many eyes.
However, as always, fans and critics alike had their own opinion on the issue. Here are some of the comments they gave:
- It turns out that not only is her body perfect, her voice as well.
- Keep up the good work. I say I give your Music Video a 13 out of 10…
- OH MY GOD THIS IS REALY GOOD, I MEAN I WASN’T EXPECTING MUCH BUT YOU’VE BLOWN MY SOCKS OFF
- I love the video clip, the only thing I regret a little is that it’s not in 4K.
- MsPuiyi – The next Milli Vanilli, considering she ain’t even the one singing, nor can she speak English that well to begin with.
- I love the song but I feel that the MV could’ve been better. Like include a story line in it about the girl taking revenge on her exes treating her bad, something like this. Anyway, love Ms PuiYi’s voice! Hope she records more songs.
- Just a normal (song), all (the) dudes came here cause of her Onlyfans.
Enthusiasm for her music video can’t quite drown out her naysayers. Well, “Men-Mory” may stick in the minds for some, others may let it fade. Will this song be a memory for you?
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.