Elizabeth Tan is no stranger when it comes to lewd and inappropriate comments from netizens, particularly men. Although the singer usually ignores such suggestive remarks, others have called out perverted fans in the past.
Over the weekend, the Malaysian singer once again caught the attention of certain members of the internet community after she shared a video of her punching a banana tree on her Instagram page. However, it appears that a lot of hawk-eyed netizens were focused on something else.
In the Instagram update, Elizabeth, fondly referred to as Lizzy, was seen clad in a black sleeveless top with a pair of short jeans. She accompanied her post with a simple caption that reads, “Greetings from Ayer Tawar (Perak).”
As expected, the comments section has been flooded with tons of comments left by local netizens. To many’s delight, one netizens quipped that he’s willing to replace the banana tree and get himself punched by the “Semua Sudah” hit-maker. Another commentator chimed in, “That tree is lucky, hmmm.”
Here are more comments left by netizens in response to Lizzy’s post on IG:
- “The banana tree be like: ‘What did I do wrong?”
- “Are you crazy? Which man broke your heart?”
- “Lizzy if you punch the tree, how can I eat the fruits? It’s better if I throw a punch at you instead.”
- “A tree is also a living thing, my dear. Hope you do the tree some justice.”
- “That’s why we cannot play around with girls. They always win.”
- “I’ll unfollow her from my husband’s IG in a bit.”
At the time of writing (Monday, 10th January), the video has been watched over 700k times on IG.