When it was announced that Sony was going to relaunch the “Resident Evil” movie franchise, many were cautiously optimistic on how director Johannes Roberts would take on this project…
Will it keep us at the edge of our seats? Will it satisfy longtime fans? The previous “Resident Evil” movies always had Milla Jovovich as the lead actress with husband Paul W.S. Anderson in the director’s chair. It’s only natural for fans to be a tad skeptical.
After watching the trailer though, we were intrigued after seeing that “Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City” has some interesting ideas. “Raccoon City” goes back to its source material and follows the relationship between estranged siblings Claire Redfield (Kaya Scodelario) and older brother Chris (Robbie Arnell).
The synopsis reads:
“Once the booming home of pharmaceutical giant Umbrella Corporation, Raccoon City is now a dying Midwestern town. The company’s exodus left the city a wasteland…with great evil brewing below the surface. When that evil is unleashed, a group of survivors must work together to uncover the truth behind Umbrella and make it through the night.”
For this contest, we’re giving away the following:
- “Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City” T-Shirts
- “Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City” Umbrellas
- “Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City” Mask Holders
- 10 premiere passes (5 pairs)
Premiere Screening details
- Date: 5th January 2022, Wednesday
- Time: 8:30pm
- Venue: GSC The Starling Mall
- Hall: Big Screen
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late December.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winners will need to collect the prizes from Hype’s office.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.