“My love. My life. My family. My future.” Lindsay Lohan has just announced her engagement to her fiancé Bader Shammas. Congrats Lilo ;)
After 2 years of dating, the newly-engaged couple are entering December on a high note. The 35-year-old actress even showed off her beautiful ring in a series of snapshots on social media.
Of course, curious minds want to know – who is this Bader Shammas? The lovebirds have been keeping their romance hush-hush but thankfully, we’ve managed to dig some interesting fun facts about the 34-year-old who has won Lindsay’s heart.
1. Bader received his degree in 2010 from the University of South Florida in Mechanical Engineering. He also has a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree from John H. Sykes College of Business.
2. The financier is currently working at banking firm Credit Suisse as the Assistant Vice President.
3. Prior to that he worked in wealth management in both the UAE and Kuwait.
4. Lindsay previously mentioned him on social media back in February 2020 when they were hanging out with rock band Bastille at a Dubai rock concert. The post was later deleted.
5. The pair is living in Dubai (Lilo has lived there for the past 7 years).
“Lindsay’s relationship with Bader (Shammas) is going strong. She has been with him for about two years now. Bader is a steady and stable presence in her life, the source added. He is a legitimate guy. He’s not an actor, he’s not in the entertainment industry, he manages funds for high net worth people at Credit Suisse,” a source was quoted as saying.
Here is your first look at Lindsay Lohan in her upcoming holiday rom-com, co-starring Chord Overstreet. pic.twitter.com/eycI907iBm
— Netflix (@netflix) November 12, 2021
Lindsay is also returning to acting with a Netflix holiday movie, where she plays an heiress who suffers from amnesia in a skiing accident.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia