Local starlet Puteri Aishah officially tied the knot with entrepreneur Muhammad Firdaus in a traditional akad nikah ceremony held earlier on Sunday (21st November) morning.
In an official statement released to the press, Puteri revealed that she had been looking forward to this very moment with her non-celebrity partner. She also hopes that their marriage will last a lifetime.
“Praise be to the Lord, the ceremony went smoothly as planned after it was postponed several times due to the Covid-19 pandemic. I’m grateful knowing that our dreams of seeing our wedding being witnessed by families on both sides have come true. We would also like to apologise for not being able to invite our fellow celebrity friends due to the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO),” the 27-year-old stated.
If you’re curious to know more about the man who has captured the “Pulang” actress’ heart, here are some fun facts about Puteri Aishah’s husband, Muhammad Firdaus:
1. Muhammad Firdaus is 28 years old, which makes him a year older than the Port Dickson-born artiste (she is 27 this year).
2. The lovely couple dated for two years before they agreed to walk down the aisle together.
3. When asked to describe the personality of her beloved spouse, Puteri revealed that Muhammad Firdaus has all the characteristics of her dream partner. She said, “Throughout the two years of getting to know Firdaus, I really like his personality. He is a good person and often puts his family first.”
4. Additionally, Puteri revealed that Firdaus has always been supportive of her acting career. As revealed by the newlywed herself, “He (Firdaus) has also given me the green light to continue my career for as long as possible.”
5. Not long after Puteri officially revealed the identity of her husband to the public, a lot of netizens began commenting that his face looks strikingly similar to the Prince of Brunei, Pengiran Muda Abdul Mateen, especially when viewed from the side angle.
6. Apart from being compared to the handsome royalty figure, some also pointed out that Firdaus’ face resembles actors in Thai dramas!
Do you guys notice the resemblance as well?
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia