Casey Luong, or better known as keshi, may be relatively new in the music business since making his debut with “The Reaper” in late 2018, but the 27-year-old singer-songwriter has already amassed an impressive following on socials. To date, he has 1.1 mil Instagram followers, 413k Facebook followers, and 978k YouTube subscribers.
The multitalented musician released his new single “SOMEBODY”, the first single from his upcoming studio album, last month. For this record, keshi is laser focused on wanting to leave behind a legacy he can be proud of. “I think the biggest goal for me right now is to create a record that will outlast me,” the artist was quoted as saying.
Next month, Universal Music Group will be inviting keshi back for their exclusive live showcase on Music Is Universal. For fans who have yet to watch him perform live, this is the perfect opportunity to catch him perform exclusively on this virtual live showcase.
Wanna be apart of the “Music Is Universal Presents : keshi Showcase”? Hype Malaysia is inviting all keshi fans to take part in our exciting giveaway. Thanks to our friends from Universal Music Malaysia, we’re looking for 12 lucky fans to join us virtually in witnessing keshi live.
Details for “Music Is Universal Presents : keshi Showcase” are as follows:
- Date: 4th December 2021 (Saturday)
- Time: 12pm MYT (tbc)
- 12 tickets up for grabs
Here are the terms & conditions on how you can win a ticket for yourself:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this contest on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag 2 friends and insert a ‘‘’ ’ emoji in our Facebook post here.
- Which Indonesian singer is keshi in talks to collab with? Find the answer in Question #7 here.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 28th November 2021.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.