The 10.10 sale may be over, but there are still a wide selection of brands and products on e-commerce platforms like Shopee Mall for shoppers to shop and enjoy.
The shopping festival was established where creative local brands are included as part of this celebration, treating shoppers to big savings and rewards at their stores. Here are ten local brands with irresistible deals that we can go and sapot as well:
1. Aik Cheong Coffee Roaster started in 1955 in old Melaka town in a little wooden shop. Today, it has carved a name for itself not only locally but on the international stage. Did you know that Aik Cheong has sold more than 27,000 units of Cafe Art Chocolate on Shopee since it opened its store 4 years ago? Get a good cuppa from Aik Cheong store and enjoy it with your loved ones.
2. Amazin’ Graze started when co-founders Amy Zheng, Ching Yi Lee and Sabrina How left their corporate jobs to create healthier food alternatives (girl power!). Today, the colourful granola packages can be found in Singapore and Hong Kong. If you’re spoilt for choice, we heard that the Hazelnut Blackforest Granola is one of their bestsellers.
3. APOM, which stands for A Piece of Malaysia, brings together a collection that showcases things and experiences of everyday Malaysian life. The brand recently collaborated with 14 talented local designers, each representing their home state, on a project called #empatbelas where merchandise were curated to celebrate the country’s 14 states. These merch – t-shirts, mugs, tote bags and phone casings can be found on APOM’s store.
4. BOH Tea: Here’s a cup of hot, steaming good news! As part of the Brands Festival, BOH on Shopee is treating tea lovers to discounts when you claim the in-store vouchers (up to RM5 off) available on the platform.
5. KHIND started off as a small electrical appliances repair shop in 1961; today, it is a multinational electrical and electronic appliances company with presence in more than 58 countries (power!). Don’t forget to check out the new arrival section on Khind’s Shopee store, or the brand new pink Khind 28L Electric Oven OT2800 that looks absolutely cute.
6. Kluang Coffee: Did you know that Kluang Coffee’s logo uses a television set because it is synonymous with bringing people together as they watch news and entertainment on TV, and in this case, over their love for Kluang Coffee? Connect with friends or family by purchasing Kluang Coffee from Shopee and have it delivered to them. You can also enjoy in-store vouchers of up to RM5 off with minimum spend.
7. Loka Made features a series of merchandise: postcards, stickers, magnets, keychains and greeting cards that showcases Malaysia and its culture in a fun, creative way. Their best selling items include the Purrfect Stamp Block collection, Malaysia Shaped Postcard and many more that brings to all a sense of home and nostalgia! Check them out at the Loka Made store and enjoy vouchers of up to RM5 off with a minimum spend.
8. MYDIN, a household name since 1957, is treating Shopee users up to 60% off on various essentials and household supplies when they visit the store. There are also combo boxes packed with necessities such as Beg Ceria, Box Sihat, Box Selamat and Box Mama Basic that would make great gifts to friends and family afar.
9. Pestle & Mortar Clothing: Established in 2010, Pestle & Mortar Clothing (PMC) has become a common name in the fashion industry. Using apparel as a canvas for their stories, the PMC team aims to show the world what Southeast Asia is about through their designs and various collaborations with brands such as Petronas, KFC, Honda, and even Shopee!
10. Tanamera, established in 1995 by three siblings, is an award-winning brand in the wellness and spa industry that carries a range of products where materials are sourced from tropical rainforest. Treat and pamper yourself with Tanamera’s Mini Weekend Wellness Kit, packed with spa goodies to create a home spa experience, or the Brown Formulation Body Soap, essential oil and more from Tanamera Official Store. You can also follow these easy steps to concoct your own body scrub.
Let’s lend some sapot to these brands, and many other homegrown ones that are on e-commerce platforms.