In celebration of its latest Vegan Trademark achievement on all its products, Tanamera recently organised an interesting workshop to promote the use of natural and raw tropical ingredients for home beauty remedies.
By partnering with Eats, Shoots and Roots, we were introduced to edible home gardening where the natural greens aren’t just good for cooking but can also be used in our skincare remedy or routine.
Mohamad Faisal bin Ahmad Fadzil, co-founder and managing director of Tanamera, said:
“We want our products to make a difference, not only for our customers but to also lessen our impact on Mother Nature and innovate for a sustainable future. Tanamera’s ambition to achieve the Vegan Trademark certification demonstrates the brand’s solid commitment to deliver the best in efficacy as well as environment-loving products. This international recognition is a natural step for Tanamera in our sustainability endeavours.”
During the Body Scrub Workshop, we were also amazed to see how easy it is concoct our own body scrub with a few easily accessible ingredients. We mixed together coconut milk powder, cocoa powder, Gotu Kola powder, and rice powder (all of which can be found in your kitchen or bought at Tanamera) with some water -and voilà, the before and after difference was pretty amazing.
We followed these easy steps:
- Prepare a small bowl and a spoon
- 1 full spoon of rice powder (anti-ageing & reduces wrinkles)
- 1 full spoon of coconut milk powder (exfoliation, prevent dullness)
- 1 tea spoon of Gotu Kola powder (regenerate skin cell, anti-ageing)
- 1 tea spoon of cocoa powder (skin repair, improves skin hydration, removes acne & pimple)
- 2 drops of essential oil (we used the vanilla essential oil)
- Add 5 spoons of water
- Stir it nicely until it’s not too thick or watery, then cool it in the fridge (optional)
- Scrub it all over the body
The aforementioned items in the snapshot are available on Tanamera’s website.