The drama surrounding Ebit Lew’s sex scandal is still far from over. And now, the police has once again called for the victims as well as the witnesses involved in the preacher’s sexual harassment case to come forward immediately to assist in the investigation.
According to a report by Sinar Harian, Bukit Aman Criminal Investigation Department (CID) director Datuk Seri Abd Jalil Hassan said that his team openly welcomes those who were involved to give their full cooperation in the ongoing case.
“PDRM would like to advise all the victims and witnesses who may be affected by the allegation to immediately come forward and help us with the investigation. At the moment, several witnesses have cooperated by recording their statements on the case. Thus, PDRM hopes that they would come and cooperate to help us continue in the investigation,” he told the local press.
Earlier on 1st October (Friday), it was revealed that the 36-year-old philanthropist, along with his wife had recorded their statements on the case at the Bukit Aman police station. Prior to that, the tabloid reported that the police have also opened an investigation paper after several lewd videos and text messages allegedly linked to the preacher started making its round online.
Further investigations on the sexual harassment case are currently underway.