On Tuesday (20th July), singer Lan Solo and his wife Nur Sheila appeared on Instagram Live to expose the attitude of a female singer, Siti Nordiana or Nana. The Instagram Live that was broadcasted around 12 midnight was also attended by singer Syura Badron, celebrity make-up artist Aida Glam and promotional manager, Sam Samin.
During the live broadcast which lasted almost two hours, various stories were told and revealed from Syura and Lan Solo’s side. It was revealed due to the multiple issues that had occurred between them and Siti Nordiana, their friendship that had been built for years started to fall apart over the past two years.
From the revelation, it is understood that the fight between them has been going on for a long time and is still ongoing until now. Read more to find out the four causes of the fight that happened between the three celebrities:
1. Lan Solo is accused of riding on Nana’s fame
- Through the Instagram live that was hosted by Lan Solo’s wife, Nur Sheila claimed that they have considered Nana part of their own family. However, they did not expect to hear the story that Nana had apparently accused Lan Solo of riding on her popularity.
2. The allegation that they intended to tarnish Nana’s name
- Lan Solo and his wife were also told by the production team that they have been slandering Nana by spreading false stories about her. Sheila refuted the claim by stating that it never occurred to her to spread stories or reveal any of their issues to the production to tarnish Nana’s name.
- The husband and wife duo also revealed they have unfollowed Nana and the manager on social media.
- “Lan and I decided to unfollow Nana and Anas (Nana’s manager). Enough is enough. You can ask anyone, I have never told a single thing to the production team, or even to the fans,” said Sheila.
3. The issue of unpaid meals
- Sheila added that she was upset when Nana told other people that the couple never paid for their food if they went out dining together.
- She was even shocked to hear a claim that Nana had to pay for their meals. On the contrary, Sheila said that she and her husband offered to pay for their food. “I’m upset about it because it’s not true. We ate near one restaurant and I only had RM200 at the time. She claimed that we ate for free and only waited for her to pay for our meal. When in fact, we paid more. So I’ve been wondering which part of the meal that I did not pay,” explained Sheila further.
4. Losing job opportunities
- According to singer Syura Badron, she was upset when she found out that some production companies had refused to hire her. She believed that the matter stemmed from the mouth of her “good friend”.
- The singer added that she was disappointed when she heard how Nana had allegedly tarnished her name. Syura also claimed that due to the story, the production company refused to offer her any job.
- “Everything that we did together with her, she assumed we wanted to ride on her fame. Even though we had no such intention. Stop telling the production about us. Why not meet us in person and settle this as adults?, We will be more than willing to do,” Syura remarked.
- Syura and Nana have been friends for a long time. Syura hopes that her friend would come to meet her so they can hash out their differences. Unfortunately, Nana has remained quiet throughout the whole episode and refuses to communicate with either of them.
In an update, singer Siti Nordiana has refused to respond further regarding the allegations made by her celebrity friends, Lan Solo and Syura Badron. The singer is now in the process of discussing the issue with her lawyer.