The presence of post-pimple and over exposure dark spots has always been at the forefront of issues for men and women alike. While some might opt for less painstaking ways to “hide” those spots— by using concealing tips recommended by beauty gurus on YouTube, some might undergo various treatments that would definitely burn a hole into their pockets. This includes laser treatment!
Albeit it’s effectiveness, there are indeed many side effects in regards to undergoing it such as redness, swelling and itching, lasting for several months. Sounds scary, right? What if there was a way to eliminate the usage of laser treatment? Presenting: Eucerin Spotless Brightening Booster Serum — a clinically proven beauty product that would diminish dark spots by up to 75%!
By using this product, an even, radiant and translucent skin is all yours in 2 weeks. Hence, eliminating the need to undergo laser treatment. This might sound like a dream but here are some facts that might change your mind about your perception towards the Eucerin Spotless Brightening Booster Serum.
This serum consists of 2 innovative active ingredients that contribute to this spectacular invention. Indeed, the star of this product would definitely be Thiamidol, an exclusive patented ingredient discovered by Eucerin scientists after testing more than 50,000 ingredients. Besides that, Thiamidol inhibits melanin production at its source hence, preventing hyperpigmentation. Surely, this had to be the best option for the skin of their prospective customers. A good skin care product would definitely have to fulfil 2 important requirements; safety and efficiency. Eucerin takes extra care in the production of their serum therefore, there is no compromise in these 2 aspects.
Still not convinced?
Well, this brand has also conducted an official social media campaign called, “1000SpotlessChallenge” on Instagram which features over 500 real users of the brand in an effort to raise awareness towards the efficacy of the product range. These testimonies could be viewed by consumers and prospective consumers using the hashtag.
Former Miss Universe Malaysia, Deborah Priya Henry who’s also the co-founder of non-profit Fugee.org and proud user of Eucerin Spotless Brightening Booster Serum, said, “I believe that everyone has the power to change their life and make an impact on someone else’s life for the better. My humanitarian work with marginalised communities has opened my eyes and taught me that in life, you have to have a greater purpose other than yourself. My other work in the entertainment industry is exciting. I’m on shoots, filming and hosting in all locations and that has taken a toll on my skin. Inevitably, I have developed dark spots from overexposure. I don’t let it stop me of course, but I do want to minimise its appearance without resorting to invasive treatment. I am very grateful now that I found my ultimate saviour, the new Eucerin Spotless Brightening Booster Serum. I was so impressed of the clear changes within two weeks. Thanks to this new and improved Eucerin Spotless Brightening, I can say confidently that I have no more worries about dark spots and its reappearance as I continue my work.”
Well, there you have it folks! This tested and tried product should definitely be at the forefront of skincare revolution. With a mono chamber packaging, the serum could be taken wherever you go without any hindrance. For environmental advocates, fret not! Apart from mobility and ease of use, the intention of this packaging is to improve its recyclability level.
From oily, normal to even dry and flaky skin, Eucerin and its lineup of products are extremely safe to use and gentle to the skin. Get your very own Eucerin products now at pharma shops near you! This includes your go-to favourites such as Watsons, Guardian, Aeon Wellness, Caring and independent pharmacies. Alternatively, if you can get yours delivered to the comforts of your home via participating online platforms that include Shopee, Lazada and Hermo. Your journey to spotless skin is just a tap away!
Of course good things are meant to be shared and the good people at Beiersdorf Malaysia has offered to give away 10 sets of the Eucerin Spotless Brightening range. Each set, which is worth RM700, comes with:
- Spotless Brightening Cleansing Foam 150g – RM59
- Spotless Brightening Day Fluid 50ml – RM149
- Spotless Brightening Night Fluid 50ml – RM169
- Spotless Brightening Booster Serum 30ml – RM209
- Spotless Brightening Spot Corrector 5ml – RM110
Here are the terms & conditions on how you can win a set for yourself:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Follow Eucerin MY on IG too.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- In your social media post, tell us what’s the key ingredient in Eucerin’s serum? (Hint: It’s mentioned twice in paragraph 4.)
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook in early August 2021.
- This is only open to those residing in Klang Valley as you may be required to self-collect from our office after MCO.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.