Nobu Kuala Lumpur is finally back with a BANG! After months of anticipation following its closure at Menara 3 Petronas, diners can now find the swanky new restaurant at Four Seasons Place Kuala Lumpur.
The fresh interior design of Nobu KL comes with exciting features that promises to elevate guests’ experience like never before with a more accessible location, private dining rooms, state-of-the-art kitchen and an all-new Sake Room.
“We’re elated to finally open our doors and welcome both new and loyal guests to our brand-new restaurant at Four Seasons Place Kuala Lumpur. Guests will find that we’ve placed a lot of emphasis on the experiential aspect of the restaurant. Special thanks to our owners for making our new restaurant a reality. Now being situated in a lifestyle hub it’s allowed us to introduce new conveniences while being fully children friendly,” General Manager of Nobu Kuala Lumpur, Gopi Kanala stated.
The 10 new features at Nobu Kuala Lumpur, Four Seasons Place are:
1. Sake Room that can accommodate groups of up to 12 pax. Both an educational and enjoyable experience as guests will learn about the different sakes on offer at Nobu and which dishes they should be paired with. These sakes are sourced from Hokusetsu, Japan that are made exclusively for Nobu Group.
2. Nobu Kuala Lumpur will be reintroducing their tableside experience for special promotions that was introduced first in 2020. This will see certain dishes prepared by the chefs right at the guests’ table.
3. There are three Private Dining Rooms that are separated by partition allowing it to be transformed into one room that can host up to 60 pax. The smaller rooms can accommodate smaller groups for both private and corporate events.
4. Equipped with a DJ console for live music on the weekends, this will be in full effect after the pandemic.
5. Stunning views of the KLCC Park along with the iconic water fountain that lights up at night.
6. State-of-the-art kitchen with a specially designed advanced kitchen exhaust that’s a first in Malaysia.
7. Island kitchen that allows for better communication amongst the kitchen team and interaction with guests.
8. Guests can opt for either the valet service at the lobby or car parking directly below.
9. Now children friendly throughout the week catering to families.
10. There are Prayer Rooms for Muslim guests located on both Level 4A and Level 2.
In addition to the new launch, Nobu Kuala Lumpur will also be serving a list of new dishes such as the Pan Seared Scallops with Yuzu Truffle Sauce, New Zealand Lamb Chop with Rosemary Miso and the delectable Fresh Water Prawn with Anticucho Hazelnut Sauce.
The details to the Nobu KL outlet are as follows:
- Address: L4A-05, Level 4A Shoppes at Four Seasons Place KL. No.145, Jalan Ampang, 50450
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: 603 2380 0028
- WhatsApp: 6019 – 389 5085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Restaurant Built Up Area: 8,636sqft
Sake Room: 12 Pax
Total Private Dining Room Capacity: 60 Pax
Total Restaurant Capacity: 208 – 215pax
(From 15th March onwards)
Dinner: Mon-Sun: 6:00pm-10:30pm
(From 29th March onwards)
Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11:45am-2:30pm
High Tea: Sat-Sun: 1:00pm-4:00pm
Dinner: Mon-Sun: 6:00pm-10:30pm
For the latest news, visit the official website here.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.