Jessie J wants to set the record straight: Max Pham Nguyen isn’t just a mere “male pal” but her current love interest.
The 33-year-old singer has just made her relationship with Max on Instagram official! This came after Daily Mail reported on their recent lunch date in Los Angeles with some not-so flattering paparazzi shots.
“A story was posted today. The article was actually sweet,” Jessie wrote. “BUT… THE PICS?! Yoooooo!!! ????????. Got me looking like an old man who owns a boat, basically Lord Farquard’s Dad growing out an old haircut. ??.”
“Meanwhile @max__pham was REALLY trying my salad that I loaded onto my fork. ?? So … Max and I thought you guys deserved some better picture options,” she continued. “Saving you hiding in cars and bushes.”
The pop star was previously in a long on-again, off-again relationship with Channing Tatum. However, things didn’t work out with the “Magic Mike” star and they went separate ways in April 2020. Enters Jessie’s new beau…
So who is Max Pham Nguyen? Here are some fun facts about the talented entertainer:
1. He is of Vietnamese decent, born in Texas but grew up in Boise, Idaho.
2. According to his Linkedin, he’s been a professional choreographer since 2009.
3. He has toured with Ariana Grande on her debut “The Honeymoon Tour”.
4. His resume also includes collaboration with Hollywood A-list pop stars such as Justin Timberlake, Cody Simpson, Olly Murs, Jesse McCartney, Mat Kearny, and others.
5. You may have seen him on “Dancing With The Stars”, “The Grammy Awards”, “NBA All-Star Game 2015”, “The Today Show”, and more.
6. As the time of writing, Max has 59k followers on Instagram.
7. As a dog lover, the dancer occasionally posts pictures of himself with his doggo, Tucker.
Whether you’re inspired to learn a new technique or choreography, feel free to stalk him here.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia