Can you believe that we’re about to wrap up 2020 and look forward to an uncertain new year? Taking into consideration all that has happened over the past 11 months, Nobu Kuala Lumpur is hoping to provide guests with an amazing experience to end the year on a high note.
Throughout this month, Nobu Kuala Lumpur has two festive promotions that feature immaculate dishes specially for the Christmas season and New Year’s Eve. This will also mark the final installation of Nobu Kuala Lumpur’s ‘For Two’ promotions that kicked off at the start of the year.
A Wintry Affair for Two (5 Courses)
- Toro Butter Lettuce with spicy miso and crispy kataifi; Hamachi Amazu Basil with pickled mango, parmesan cheese, micro greens; Salmon Kelp with ponzu sauce.
- Supplement dish add on: Oyster Foie Gras with caviar – RM 48++ per portion.
2. Sushi selection
- The sushi Chef will handpick an assortment of sushi for the day.
3. Steamed Lemon Sole
- Served with dry miso and yuzu olive.
- Supplement Protein Upgrade: Lobster Sake Soy Truffle – RM 70++ per portion.
4. Smoked Angus Beef Tenderloin with Jalapeno Miso
- Supplement Protein Upgrade: Japanese Wagyu Beef – RM 175++ per portion.
5. Green Tea Mince Pie Flambé with rice ice cream
“Christmas is a time full of joy and celebration, which is why we wanted to craft a menu that guests can look forward to for the holidays. 2020 has been indescribably different from previous years and we wanted to let our guests close of this chapter with an unforgettable experience. We also wanted to make sure it’s a little more affordable which is why we’ve adopted our successful ‘For Two’ mechanic once again, but we will also be providing the option for guests to upgrade certain dishes if they want something more premium,” said Executive Chef Philip Leong.
- Promo duration: 1st to 30th December 2020
- Price: RM488++ for 2
- Upgrades can be made for both guests or for just one guest
Nobu Kuala Lumpur Sake & Wine Pairing For Two
- Oyster and Foie Gras with caviar; Toro Butter Lettuce with spicy miso and crispy kataifi; Hamachi Amazu Basil with pickled mango, parmesan cheese, micro greens; Salmon Kelp with ponzu sauce.
- Mumm Grand Cordon Brut, Champagne, France NV
2. Sushi selection
- Hokusetsu Ginjo Nigori
3. Uni Soba
- Hokusetsu Nobu Daiginjo TK40 ‘The Premium Sake’
- Ceviche Sorbet will be provided to cleanse your palate for the upcoming courses.
4. Lobster Sake Soy Truffle
- Joseph Drouhin St. Veran Chardonnay, Burgundy, France
5. Smoked Japanese Wagyu Beef with Jalapeno Miso
- Norton Colleccion, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
6. Green Tea Mince Pie Flambé with rice ice cream
- Hokusetsu Umeshu, Plum Wine
“New Year’s Eve is always a memorable celebration at Nobu Kuala Lumpur, I always look forward to seeing our loyal guests cap off the year and welcome new faces that are seeking a unique dining experience. Many of our guests have asked for an alcohol pairing menu to go with the ‘For Two’ mechanic and it’s something that we took into consideration. This elevated offering will ensure that our guests can have an unforgettable experience on New Year’s Eve with us against the KLCC backdrop,” said General Manager, Gopi Kanala.
- Promo duration: on 31st December 2020
- Price: RM988++ for 2 (with wine pairing), RM728++ for 2 (non-alcoholic beverage option)
After 6 years of serving diners on the 56th floor of Menara 3 KLCC, Nobu Kuala Lumpur will be moving to Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur in Q1 2021. As such, the eatery will be closed for approximately 2 months, starting 1st January 2021.
For more information, visit Nobu KL’s website here.