Every year, World AIDS Day is celebrated to spread awareness about the ongoing AIDS pandemic.
In conjunction with World AIDS Day, which is today (1st December), P’SANG has compiled a list of interesting statistics about sex in Malaysia.
Take a look at the statistics below:
- 40% of all pregnancies worldwide are unplanned & half will end in abortion.
- The current data shows that 45 teenage girls will give birth each day in Malaysia.
- 1 in 5 Malaysians have the misconception that an STI is transmitted by mosquito bites and can be transferred from person to person while 25% of Malaysians believe that trust between the partners will enable them to forgo protection.
- 1 out of 10 Malaysians also believed that douching after sex will prevent pregnancy. Not true.
- Top 3 STDs contracted by Malaysians are AIDS, Syphilis and Gonorrhoea.
- 10 Malaysians will discover that they have contracted HIV each day.
Thanks to our friends from P’SANG, we’re giving away 5 Ending AIDS Bundle Sets. Each set includes:
- An informative pull out cards with questions and answers related to AIDS
- 3 pcs of World AIDS Day customised themed Buttercups
- 3-pc P’SANG Buttercups pack
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your socials. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 15th December.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
For more info about P’SANG, click here.