As you may know, every Korean male citizen under the age of 30 are required to undergo mandatory military service for approximately two years, and K-pop stars are no exception.
While fans won’t be able to see their idols perform on stage for quite some time, rest assured, time will pass by quickly. As it stands, those who have enlisted in 2018 and early 2019 are returning this year.
Without further ado, here are the 7 K-pop idols who will finally be released from the military in the last few months of this year, complete with their scheduled discharge date:
1. Infinite’s Sungyeol (27th October)
2. SHINee’s Minho (15th November)
3. Infinite’s Dongwoo (15th November)
4. Highlight’s Lee Gikwang (18th November)
5. EXO’s Xiumin (6th December)
6. Highlight’s Son Dongwoon (8th December)
7. Former Wanna One member Yoon Jisung (13th December)
While we have your attention, check out the list of this year’s idols enlistment here.