UNIQLO has been on a roll these past few weeks. Thanks to an extensive lineup of collaborations, fashionistas have been able to witness different styles that meet the needs of everyday lifestyle.
In addition to the debut of Our Tomorrow, the third edition of its LifeWear magazine, scroll down to check out what new collection UNIQLO has to offer this season. All designs are already available, unless stated otherwise.
1. #REALTALK CHAOS UT collaboration
- Designed by: creative duo of popular stylists Charlotte Stockdale and Katie Lyall from CHAOS.
- Highlights: Items covered with dynamic, real phrases such as “Absolutely Not!”, “Can’t Talk”, and “A Little Chaotic”, evoke feelings of chatting amicably with friends. In addition to UTs with on-trend boxy silhouettes, the lineup includes hoodies featuring bold back prints and brilliant colours, created in oversized designs that can also be worn by men.
- Price: Women’s T-shirts – RM 59.90, Women’s Hoodies – RM 129.90
2. Collab with Ryan McGinley
- Designed by: New York-based Ryan McGinley
- Highlight: Designs for this new UT collection create a unique streetwear look by combining graphics with iconic images showing the essence of daily life for young people.
- Launch date: 12th October
- Price: Men’s T-shirts – RM59.90
3. Marvel universe UTs combining heroes and anti-heroes
- Highlight: Featured characters include Venom, an extraterrestrial symbiote, and Michael Morbius, who suffers from vampirism.
- Price: Men’s T-shirts – RM59.90, Men’s sweat pullover L/S hoodie – RM129.90
4. Jean-Michel Basquiat x Warner Bros. collection
- Designed by: Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Highlight: He drew on the childhood influences of DC Comics superheroes and Warner Bros.’ Looney Tunes to create some of his most famous works.
- Price: Men’s T-shirts – RM59.90, Men’s parkas – RM129.90, Kids’ T-shirts – RM39.90
5. Mickey Mouse x Keith Haring collection
- Highlight: He used tutorials from a book at his grandmother’s house to learn to draw Mickey Mouse. This collection underscores his love for that character, which he saw as a symbol of the United States and reflects his teenage dream of a career at Disney.
- Price: Men’s T-shirts – RM59.90, Men’s sweats – RM79.90, Women’s T-shirts – RM59.90, Kids’ T-shirts – RM39.90
- Link here
6. A Day in London
- Designed by: Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson
- Highlight: This latest LifeWear offering explores British classics through iconic checkered patterns and duffle coat styles.
- Price: From RM14.90 onwards.
7. Demon Slayer Manga UT Collection
- Highlight: The second set of UTs from the collection celebrates the wildly popular Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba manga series as well as pocketable bags, towels, and other accessories featuring characters such as Tanjiro Kamada, his traveling companion Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Giyu Tomioka, a prominent Hashira.
- Launch date: 12th October
- Price: Men’s T-shirts – RM39.90, Kid’s T-shirts – RM29.90