Cartoon Network is set to launch its biggest movie event with the premiere of “We Bare Bears: The Movie” at 11am on 12th September.
In this latest adventure, Grizz, Ice and Panda will face off against a sinister villain named Agent Trout. Will the brotherly bond triumph against the looming threat?
Eric Edelstein, Demetri Martin and Bobby Moynihan are reprising their roles as the loveable bears. Recurring guest stars will include Cameron Esposito (as Ranger Dana Tabes), Ellie Kemper (as Lucy), Jason Lee (as Charlie), Patton Oswalt (as Nom Nom), Mel Rodriguez (as Darrell Zaragosa), and Charlyne Yi (as Chloe Park).
“We Bare Bears: The Movie” will also feature feature special guest stars Marc Evan Jackson as Agent Trout and Jimmy O. Yang as the internet famous racoon Joey Raccoon. In celebration, fans across Asia are encouraged to take part in Cartoon Network’s first-ever
watch party by using the hashtags #CNWatchParty and #WeBareBears to interact with other fans.
Since Grizz, Panda, and Ice share a bond unlike any other, here are 5 great examples on how we can be a great friend to those around us. Scroll down to see if you relate to any of the following points:
1. Lend a helping hand
Everybody has knowledge, skills or resources that can be used to help others – in Poppy Rangers, Grizz is happy to be the ‘expert’ on a cave expedition, Ice confronts foes from his past in rescuing Yana in Icy Nights II, and the Baby Bears help a teenager become a famous singer in Bearz II Men.
2. Be supportive
Even the most successful or adorable person needs support when they are down, and Nom Nom knows he can find all the support he needs from Grizz, Panda, and Ice! For as long as they have known each other, he has turned to them for help – first in Nom Nom, when he found his online appeal diminishing, again in Nom Nom’s Entourage when a new internet sensation threatened his popularity and appearing in The Nom Nom Show.
3. Sharing a meal (Malaysians will be able to identify to this the most!)
Eating together is something the Bears do well, and having meals together is a great way to grow closer. Clearly, this works with the Bears as many episodes revolve around their love of food, from Grizz’s bear-sized Burrito, Ice’s great coffee in Coffee Cave and their desperate attempts to find their favourite Hot Sauce.
4. Have fun together
Whether it’s playing games or sports, or just going on an adventure, the Bears are always open to trying something new such as Mexican wrestling in Escandalosos, kickball in Ranger Games or basketball in Baby Bears Can’t Jump.
5. Make memories on social media!
Technology, used wisely, is a wonderful tool to capture and share some fun and beautiful moments, and the Bears certainly have many of these in Everyone’s Tube, Everyone’s Tube II and More Everyone’s Tube.
“We Bare Bears: The Movie” is set to debut on 12th September (Saturday) at 11am via Cartoon Network (Astro Ch 615 HD / 635), Boomerang (UnifiTV Ch 555), HBO (Astro Ch 411 HD), HBO GO, Warner TV (Astro Ch 712 HD / UnifiTV Ch 451), and Oh!K (Astro Ch 394).
“Are You a Bear Fan?” Contest
In conjunction with the upcoming release of “We Bare Bears: The Movie”, Hype Malaysia is delighted to give away 10 x exclusive movie-themed Watch Party Kits in a bear-y special quiz contest to celebrate the premiere!
10 lucky winners will be walking away with exclusive “We Bare Bears: The Movie” watch party kits that include:
- 1 x Customised Box (13 inch all around)
- 2 x Activity Booklets
- 1 x Craft Booklet
- 1 x Party Flags (serves as backdrop)
- 1 x Door Hanger
- 1 x WBB Plush Set (Grizz, Ice Bear, Panda)
- 2 x WBB Sticker Sheets
- 2 x WBB Foldable Paper Containers (can be used to hold snacks)
- 1 x WBB Pencil Set
- WBB Snacks
How to win:
- Complete the sentence: Tell us why you’re a fan of We Bare Bears (no word limit).
Terms and conditions:
- Share this contest on your social media and tag your friends.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Please send us your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 6th September 2020.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winners will need to collect the prizes from Hype’s office.
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Disclaimer: Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. (Turner) has agreed to Sponsor the prizes in connection with the Contest conducted by Hype Malaysia, the Promoter of this Contest.
Turner is not the promoter of this Contest or otherwise associated with Hype Malaysia, the Promoter of this Contest. The use of the Cartoon Network name, and/or the offer of the Cartoon Network/We Bare Bears prizes does not imply any connection or endorsement by either Turner or Cartoon Network as Promoter or its products or services.