In celebration of the Merdeka month, Nobu Kuala Lumpur is bringing back the nostalgia to your taste buds with 14 Flavours by Nobu Omakase.
Available throughout August, the promotion takes inspiration from the 14 stripes on the Jalur Gemilang. 14 dishes spread over 8 courses that infuses local flavours while staying true to the brand’s Japanese-Peruvian roots.
Feast your eyes on the 14 Flavours by Nobu Omakase menu:
1. Nobu Moriawase
- We were recommended to start with Kampachi, before moving to Botan Ebi with Uni, and the Tuna Tataki Jalapeno Dressing.
2. Sushi assortment (4 kinds)
- Head Sushi Chef Chico will handpick an assortment of sushi for the day.
3. Seared Scallop Wasabi Salsa coupled with dragon fruit dry miso.
- The wasabi complements the texture and sweetness of the scallop.
4. Tomato Sorbet
- To help cleanse your palate for the upcoming courses.
5. “Chilli Crab” Nobu Style
- The inventive “Chilli Crab” meat mixes really well with the serving of spicy sour egg sauce.
6. Short Rib topped with Cacao Truffle Miso
- Short Rib topped with Cacao Truffle Miso made from locally produced chocolate
sourced from Alor Gajah.
7. Unagi Chimaki
- Served in traditional bamboo leaf reminiscent of sticky rice dumplings.
8. Ryugan (Longan) Kakigori
- Made from monk fruit sorbet, persimmon and green kelp.
The details to Nobu KL’s 14 Flavours by Nobu Omakase are as follows:
- Promo duration: 1st – 31st August 2020.
- Price: RM398++ per person (usual price RM530)
- Venue: Level 56, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, 50088, Kuala Lumpur
- Contact: +603-21645084 or +6019-3895085