Many fans have been urging Luisana Lopilato to leave Michael Buble after rumours of abuse started surfing online.
For those who have not been following the couple on Instagram, the pair has been releasing live videos detailing aspects of things at home. However, Buble’s attitude towards his wife has left followers concern for her wellbeing.
Luisana’s fans (especially her hardcore Argentinian followers) have been dragging the Grammy winner on social media and accusing him of being controlling and abusive towards his model wife during their IG Live sessions.
Fans on Twitter have even come up with receipts of Michael’s ill treatment. At one point, the 44-year-old singer was seen shoving Luisana when she jumped in on his line, followed by a harsh pull on her arm. Check out the clips with translations below:
— panda. (@runtouk) April 11, 2020
- “I don’t know about you, guys. But I saw this and was outraged by Michael’s treatment of Luisana, seriously WTF.”
- He then gets visibly mad when she’s late for their Livestream.
- “I saw the entire thing and it’s horrible!. Imposing behaviour, his gaze towards her and the almost forced, super sad ending. It shocked me a lot. Thousands of people watching and only one fan notices the abuse.”
Luisana took to Instagram to refute claims that she’s being abused by Michael with a (translated) quote that reads, “Always do the right thing and leave the consequences to god.” She also wrote a lengthy caption. Here’s the translation:
“Some human beings are unbelievable!! Even while we live through this pandemic, and we live through moments of confinement, anguish, fear, loneliness, uncertainties of all kinds! Every day we go out with my husband to do livestreams to bring you a little joy, entertainment, longing, and we have to bear to listen and see what malicious people publish who come out to talk about anything and not knowing anything about our family, and after all the pain we went through with Mike, I want you to know that I have no doubts who my husband is and I would choose him a thousand times more!!
It’s not fair! This people are doing harm and taking advantage of this pandemic where people are suffering, dying and locked up, to have fame and more followers. They are telling lies that I will not allow because they’re disrespecting my family, so I ask all of you, who have trusted me so much for years to not allow it either! Without anything else to say and doing what I think is right when they mess with my family, I leave the consequences to God! The world needs more than ever ‘love, hope, values, unity and solidarity’. NOT these kind of people.”
Her followers aren’t buying it though. Here are some of their feedback:
- “Are you kidding? he treats you like an asshole in all the videos, there´s no joke or anything funny in it. No one assumed anything because the videos speak for themselves.”
- “Gurl, TAKE A HINT!!!!! He gets mad at you take for being late to a IG Live. Because you translate when he did not wanted to. He hit you. Geeeeeet out of there. That is violence!!!!“
- “I don’t know you, but I do know when a man doesn’t love you. I know when a man mistreats you, and makes you feel less so much that you think that you will never be able to be happy alone or with another person. I pray for you to realise that this man does not love you as you deserve and I hope it is not too late. Does it worth pretending to have a happy family if you don’t have peace?“
Do you think Michael is being wrongly accused? Or do the videos say it all?
Source: Oh No They Didn’t.