Max Ehrich is apparently the new man in Demi Lovato‘s life! Rumours started gaining traction after the songstress accidentally crashed the actor’s Instagram Live piano performance.
The 28-year-old “Young and the Restless” alum was seen performing a few songs when the 27-year-old pop star walked in with a blanket. “I’m on live,” he whispered. “Hm?” she responded, to which he repeated, “I’m on live.”
Demi Lovato’s rumored boyfriend Max Ehrich was on IG Live and Demi Lovato accidentally popped in. 👀 pic.twitter.com/NXZhoztwwbADVERTISEMENT
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) March 29, 2020
Here are some fun facts about Max:
1. He’s an establish actor. Besides portraying Fenmore Baldwin on TV soap “Young and the Restless”, he’s also appeared in “Under the Dome” and “American Princess”, plus popular 2000s like “Ugly Betty” and “iCarly”.
2. He has a great singing voice. As a man of many talents, Max often posts videos of himself singing.
View this post on InstagramADVERTISEMENT
3. The rumoured love birds are self-isolating together. Just last week on 24th March, Max uploaded a video on IG Stories of himself snuggling with Demi’s pups Batman and Ella.
Fast forward to a few days ago, Demi ran out of the frame laughing after realising she had accidentally exposed herself. Max got so flustered that he turned his camera off soon after.
4. Just like Demi, he’s also a former Disney star! Some of you may remember him starring alongside Zendaya and Bella Thorne in 2010’s “Shake It Up”. In addition, he was a backup dancer in “High School Musical 3”.
5. Demi has been responding positively to his thirst traps. It doesn’t hurt that he’s hunkilicious.
Insiders claim that the duo only met a few weeks ago. Thus, the romance is still pretty new. But if they’re social distancing together, maybe this relationship can go the distance.
Source: Teen Vogue.