If you love stories of redemption, don’t miss out on the chance to watch “I Still Believe” on the big screen.
Based on the story of the real life couple, KJ Apa and Britt Robertson star as Jeremy Camp and Melissa Henning, as they fall in love in the midst of her cancer diagnosis.
Directed by Andrew and Jon Erwin, “I Still Believe” is said to be a follow-up to 2018’s indie hit “I Can Only Imagine”. The story plot is as follows:
“‘I Still Believe’, based on the memoir by Jeremy Camp, will portray the journey of Jeremy and his first wife Melissa and their tough journey through the time Melissa was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. The film will also show Jeremy’s teenage years as he rises to become a top CCM singer-songwriter and how he met his second wife Adrienne Camp.”
Originally scheduled to be released in March, “I Still Believe” will hit the big screen on 15th October. Thanks to our friends from TGV, we’ve got 20 pairs of in-season passes (soft copy) to give away. So who’s up for a movie date?
Here’s how to win the passes:-
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter.
- Tag 1 (One) friend who you want to take to the movie and complete this caption: “I Still Believe… because …” (no word limit).
- Make sure that your post privacy is set to public.
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram handles for us to verify.
- Winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by mid October 2020.
- Hype.my’s decision is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Update: “I Still Believe” has been postponed again.