If there’s one thing that always unites us Malaysians – it’s food!
In the spirit of unity, the parent company of Sepiring and DubuYo – TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd (who also owns The Chicken Rice Shop) has provided us with some meal vouchers to give away.
For those that aren’t too familiar with Sepiring and DubuYo, here are what these restaurants specialises in:
Sepiring: Proud to be “uniquely Malaysian”, Sepiring offers a variety of recipes that reflects our colourful heritage. Highlights include Nasi Kunyit with Curry Chicken, Nyonya Nasi Ulam with Ayam Percik and Nyonya Laksa.
DubuYo: Influenced by the K-pop culture, DubuYo serves tasty urban Korean favourites. We love their signature Soondubu Jigae dishes, Honey Garlic Bulgogi, the variety of chicken wings, Toppokki (Rice Cake), and Bibimbap.
If you’re craving for the aforementioned menu above, then you’re in luck! Thanks to our friends from TCRS, we’ve got 10 vouchers from Sepiring and DubuYo, worth RM10 each. Each lucky winner will score 1 voucher from Sepiring and 1 voucher DubuYo.
How to win:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your social media and tag your friends.
- Tell us your favourite meal from either Sepiring or DubuYo in your caption (no word limit).
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
Terms and conditions:
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Please send us your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook during mid January 2020.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winner will need to collect the prizes from Hype’s office.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.