If you have a sweet tooth like us and desserts happen to be your weakness (there’s no shame in admitting it), the High On Sugar weekend buffet is the place where you can start and end your meal with desserts.
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur returns this month with a couple of festive offerings ranging from Christmas gastronomic delights to special offers and entertainment at THIRTY8.
THIRTY8 is famed for their breathtaking 360-degree backdrop of Kuala Lumpur and beyond. It is impossible to not get excited for the restaurant’s elaborate buffet of pastries, cakes and other desserts. It’s also worth mentioning that the chocolate selections here are top notch.
In case you’re wondering if this is sugar overload, Afternoon Tea also comes with an ala minute menu that offers a good selection of Western and Asian to suit your cravings. Shepherd’s Pie, Turkey Meatballs, Seafood dumplings and Deep fried prawn rolls are some of the hot items.
Our favourites, however, were the Steamed Sea Bass with tofu, bamboo and cabbage (it was simple yet flavourful) as well as Plain and raisin scones that were serve with homemade strawberry jam and clotted cream (reminding us of our time in Cameron Highlands).
Thanks to our friends from Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, we are offering our loyal readers at Hype Malaysia a chance to win:
- 3 Pairs of High On Sugar weekend buffet at THIRTY8 (2 pax per winner)
- RM100 F&B Credit vouchers (minimum spending of RM300)
- RM100 Spa Credit vouchers (no minimum spending)
Here are a few important things to note:
- High On Sugar weekend buffet vouchers are valid from 2nd January 2020 till 20th December 2020 (every Saturday and Sunday)
- F&B Credit vouchers can be used at all food outlets within Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur. Validity till 20th April 2020
- Spa Credit vouchers: Validity till 30th June 2020
Terms and conditions:
- Follow Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Follow Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur’s Instagram @GrandHyattKualaLumpur and THIRTY8’s Instagram @THIRTY8KL.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Please send us your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify. This is important!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by early January 2020.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Confused by the contest instructions above? Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
For more information, check out their official website.