Looking to brighten and hydrate skin for a dewy glowing skin? Then you’ll love the all-new innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom skincare range.
Last week, inni-friends and skincare enthusiasts were treated to an exclusive meet and greet session with Phei Yong (培永) and Danny Koo (許佳麟) at MyTown Shopping Centre. Visitors who came to visit were able to take part in the immersive experience at the super cute Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone-up Pop Up.
Embellished in pink Cherry Blossom adornments, the 4 stations at the Tone-up Pop Up include:
- Delight in Dewy Glowing Skin – product tester bar
- Typing Blossom – a fun typing game that puts visitors’ typing speed to test
- Lucky Petals – a wind chamber draw a Cherry Blossom petal
- Pink Indulgence – Instagrammable spot to take a selfie
Formulated with Jeju cherry leaf extract and natural Betaine that deliver brightening
and hydrating effects for a supple, brighter-looking complexion, the 4 new innisfree offerings are:
- Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone-up Cream (50ml/ RM90)
- Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream (50ml/ RM90)
- Jeju Cherry Blossom Lotion (100ml/ RM65)
- Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin Toner (200ml/ RM72)
Fret not if you’ve missed out on the event at MyTown cause the innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone-up Pop Up will also be at:
- 26th – 29th September 2019: North Zone, Queensbay Mall, Penang
- 4th – 6th October 2019: Premier Terrace, Lot 10 Shopping Centre
Good luck, and we hope you win some freebies at their Pop Up 😉
For more info, go here.