Did you hear? WINNER (위너) is set to launch their “Cross World Tour” next month.
The K-pop group will kicking off their tour in Seoul, South Korea approximately 1 month from now. Jinwoo, Seunghoon, Mino and Seungyoon will carry on performing around Asia till February 2020.
WINNER’s “Cross” Asia tour will span over 7 Asian countries. Details are as follows:
- 26th & 27th October 2019 – KSPO Dome, Seoul
- 24th November 2019 – NTSU Arena, Taipei
- 21st December 2019 – Tennis Indoor Senayan, Jakarta
- 11th January 2020 – Thunder Dome, Bangkok
- 18th January 2020 – Axiata Arena, Kuala Lumpur
- 25th January 2020 – Mall of Asia Arena, Manila
- 8th February 2020 – The Star Theatre, Singapore
If you recall, the South Korean pop stars also performed in Shah Alam when they brought their “Everywhere” tour to Malaysia last year. An unfortunate mishap happened. Feel free to refresh your memory with our detailed concert review here.