Feeling all out of love? Need the uplifting power of love and song? Then prepare yourselves for the return of rock duo Air Supply to Resorts World Genting, who will bring their special brand of lush romantic songs to every woman (and man) in the room on 15 December 2019.
Taking place at the legendary Arena of Stars stage, the one-night-only Air Supply The Lost in Love Experience in Genting 2019 concert rekindles nostalgia through the band’s evergreen tunes to generations of new and old fans.
As a powerhouse musical act that ruled the world of rock ballads in the 1980s with international hits such as “All Out of Love”, “Two Less Lonely People in the World” and “Making Love Out of Nothing at All”, Air Supply had humble beginnings. In 1975, English singer-songwriter and guitarist Graham Russell and Australian vocalist Russell Hitchcock were part of the “Jesus Christ Superstar” stage production in Sydney, Australia. An instant rapport between Russell and Hitchcock ignited and the duo would spend evenings after their shows playing in the city’s live music scene as two voices with one guitar. They quickly gained a reputation for great harmonies and fantastic original songs, which led them to be signed up by CBS Records and the release of their first ever single “Love and Other Bruises”.
From there, their fame and their songs spread beyond Australia and caught the attention of legendary music executive Clive Davis. Recognising their global potential. Davis signed Russell and Hitchcock to Arista Records, released their single “Lost in Love” in 1980 and turned Air Supply from Australian hit-makers to global superstars. A series of unescapable songs made their way to the top of the charts, propelling the albums “Lost in Love”, “The One That You Love”, “Now & Forever” and “The Greatest Hits” to global sales exceeding 20 million copies. Russell’s talent for simpler yet majestic songs brought to life by Hitchcock’s soaring voice was the recipe for amazing success, with Air Supply resonating in particular with audiences in Asia and Africa. The duo were the first Western group to ever tour in China and Taiwan, and continues to command the attention of their fans till today through constant live tours and new musical material such as the 2010 album “Mumbo Jumbo” and the 2015 single “I Adore You”.
The upcoming concert will be a celebration of over four decades of Air Supply hits and to promote their latest record, “Lost In Love Experience”. Thanks to our friends from Resorts World Genting, we’d like to reward a few of our loyal readers to enjoy Air Supply’s show for FREE!
Up for grabs are:
- 3 pairs of Air Supply’s concert tickets
The details to Air Supply’s “The Lost In Love Experience” are as follows:
- Date: 15th December 2019 (Sunday)
- Venue: Arena of Stars
- Time: 8:30pm
Terms & conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.