A few months ago, we introduced Altitude KL‘s Summer Afternoon Tea Set to you. It had everything we craved for and more. But wait till you hear what The Courtyard has to offer.
The Courtyard in Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur now has a bunch of afternoon offerings that cater to the Malaysian palate. Besides enjoying your dining experience in a relaxed, casual yet upbeat setting, here are the restaurant’s tempting lunch buffet spread and afternoon tea menu.
Get ready to whip up an appetite as The Courtyard offers Malay, Chinese, Indian as well as Western cuisine with a wide array of delectable Malaysian specialties and the Live Grill and Carving section. What’s unique about the buffet is that the western dishes are prepared by the skilled kitchen crew and then served hot on the plate for guests.
The following stations include:
1. Live Grill and Carving Station: Four variants in each menu, prepared by the chef over the counter.
- Classical Beef Wellington with Yorkshire Pudding and Bernaise
- Classical Salmon en Croute with Dill Lemon Butter Sauce
- Overnight Roasted Lamb Shoulder with Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Whole Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Oven Roasted Vegetable
2. Bread Station: Three types of baguettes, two types of bread loaves and three variants of bread rolls are available.
3. Grill Section: Seafood of the day, red and white meat, whole catch of the day, satay, etc…
4. Burger Station: Beef patties and chicken patties
5. Noodle Station: Self-serving noodle bar with two types of broth selection and four choices of noodles, assorted condiments and dressing sauces prepared.
6. Pasta Station: Three choices of Pasta of the day, Bolognese, Carbonara and Aglio Olio.
7. Appetizer: The Salad Bar, Homemade Anti-Pasti, Homemade Mix Salad, Cheese Platter as well as Japanese Maki Sushi Platter.
8. Dessert Counter: Selection of local Malay kuih, Chef’s special desserts and cakes, hot desserts such as sweet soups, shaved ice station as well as fruit platter.
Details for The Courtyard’s Lunch Buffet are as follows:
- Address: Level 8, The Courtyard, Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur Managed by Banyan Tree, 170, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +603 2117 2821
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Buffet Time: 12pm – 2:30pm
- Buffet Price: Adult – RM 78 nett, Children (aged 6-12) – RM 39 (*Free for children aged 5 and below)
Truly Malaysian Afternoon Tea Set (RM55 nett per set)
“If there’s one thing that Malaysians love, it’s the vast array of food we have available here. With the Truly Malaysian Afternoon Tea Set, we have taken the traditional Afternoon Tea, put a uniquely Malaysian twist on it, and we’re now offering it in a setting that’s as breath-taking as the Kuala Lumpur skyline, making this a truly unique tea-time experience, delivered by the iconic hospitality that the Banyan Tree brand has been renowned for around the world,” said Anders Dimblad, General Manager of Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
- Malaysian savoury items included: Traditional Festive Glutinous Rice in Bamboo with Rendang Tok, Roasted Duck Roll with Hoi Sin Sauce, Traditional Malay Fish Sausages with Pencicah Sauce, Mini Packed Nasi Lemak, Masala Vadai with Mint Yogurt, Pavilion’s Prawn Fritters with Sweet Chilly Sauce and Malay Style Toast.
- Savoury treats: Fried Banana Balls, Pandan Coconut Buttons and Potong ice-cream
- Drinks: Choose between Teh ‘O’, Teh Tarik, Kopi ‘O’ or Kopi Tarik.
For more information, visit their official website here.