To celebrate the Caped Crusader’s 80th birthday, DC is bringing Southeast Asia’s first ever Batman anniversary event to Resorts World Genting which will take place from today onwards until 10th July 2019 at Resorts World Genting’s SkyAvenue mall.
Fans of the Dark Knight can expect an array of Batman-themed activities and exhibitions spreading throughout the mall including meet-and-greet sessions, live shows, and also photo opportunities with the life-size statue of Batman and Batmobile! (How cool is that?)
“As Asia’s leading integrated resort, we are proud to host this internationally recognised franchise from DC Comics whilst simultaneously celebrating the character which has played a prominent role in mainstream culture.”
“I am confident that families visiting will have a fantastic time as they interact with the numerous activities and exhibitions spread throughout the mall,” says Kevin Tann, Vice President of Entertainment & Events, Resorts World Genting.
Here are a list of exciting things you can find at Batman 80 Years Anniversary at SkyAvenue:
- Watch the world’s first Batman SkySymphony show at Level 1, SkyAvenue, which will be an extravaganza that stimulates audio and visual senses as 1,001 winch balls transform into the various versions of the Bat-Emblem. Simultaneously, the massive 360° LED screens that surround the area will feature graphics from different eras throughout the 80 years of the Dark Knight’s history.
- Fans can take photos with the life-size statue of Batman, 1:1 replica of Statues of the Batmobile from the 1989 Tim Burton-directed film and the Batmobile from “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” in 2016, at Level 1 of SkyAvenue.
【🔥 #Batman 蝙蝠侠降临 #云顶SkyAvenue 啦！】✨#SkySymphony拯救行动秀 将于5月10日至7月10日期间，不同时间播放！✨在4层楼高度的1,001枚光球变成各种版本的Bat-Emblem 😱😱✨大型360°LED屏幕展示来自不同时代的黑暗骑士 😍————————————————全球最受欢迎的 #蝙蝠侠Batman 迎来80岁生日啦，东南亚首个蝙蝠侠周年庆就在云顶热烈展开！由云顶世界荣誉呈献第一场SkySymphony拯救行动秀！地点就在Level 1, SkyAvenue！透过悬挂在四层楼高度的1,001枚光球变成各种版本的Bat-Emblem，还有大型360°LED屏幕展示来自不同时代的黑暗骑士，为观众打造出一场无与伦比的视觉盛宴！SkySymphony拯救行动秀将于5月10日至7月10日期间的不同时间播放～千万不要错过咯！其它活动还有蝙蝠侠Meet&Greet、真人大小的蝙蝠侠雕像、蝙蝠侠的雕像复制品、特殊的艺术墙打卡拍照、1939年到2019年的蝙蝠侠历史展示板、Wayang Kulit风格化的蝙蝠侠艺术、还有各种蝙蝠侠独家商品等等～超精彩的！记得留意日期，JIO朋友来一起重温蝙蝠侠风靡几代人的打击罪犯冒险旅程咯！GOGOGO～更多详情请留意： www.Batman80.com & www.rwgenting.com/attractions/sky-avenue/ #Batman80 #LongLiveTheBatLike 翻转大马吃喝玩乐 Eat Pray Love 以获得更多旅游、美食和免费促销资讯！Ig：eatpraylove_malaysia
Posted by 翻转大马吃喝玩乐 Eat Pray Love on Wednesday, May 8, 2019
- A section of the event, located at SkyAtrium, is devoted to panel displays of Batman’s key milestones, illustrating the development and history of Batman from 1939 to 2019.
- For visitors who love to snap photos, there will be a special trick-art wall at the SkyAtrium.
- Children can participate in a mini Batmobile racing track.
- The Batman live show and Batman Meet & Greet, will be held 3 times a day on selected dates at the Times Square Stage. Fans can also join the fun by taking part in the cosplay event on 28th – 30th June; 05th – 7th July 2019 at Times Square Stage.
- Batman’s ‘chibi’ replica of statues including The Joker and Poison Ivy and others will be displayed at Level 3 of SkyAvenue. Here, fans will see the typically austere Batman depicted in a new light.
- There is also an exhibition of fan-created Wayang Kulit art, highlighting Malaysian culture in a unique way with Wayang Kulit stylised Batman art displayed at SkyAtrium.
- Malaysian fans and visitors to the resort will be able to bring home a piece of their favourite Batman merchandise from the pop-up store located at the Skytropolis and First World Lobby. Exclusive merchandise will also be available for redemption.
View this post on Instagram
Presenting “Ksatria kelawar” series of #wayangkulit / #shadowpuppet inspired by the #DC #dccomics #superhero #batman . #fusionwayangkulit is honored to be involved in #batman80 years anniversary event at @genting #resortsworkdgenting (Southeast Asia’s first ever Batman anniversary event) where we displayed puppets made specially for this. . These fan-arts are created by @fusionwayangkulit of #malaysia #longlivethebat #darkknight #capedcrusader #KsatriaKelawar”
Fans can join in on social media using the hashtag #Batman80 and #LongLiveTheBat. Visit www.Batman80.com and www.rwgenting.com for more info.