Attention animal lover! “The Secret Life of Pets 2” is back and so are your favourite pets.
The good people from UIP (United International Pictures) is collaborating with Hype to give some cute goodies to our readers. So which one of y’all want some “Pets” love?
Aren’t you curious about what your furry friends are really doing while you’re out of the house? The sequel will explore “the emotional lives of our pets, the deep bond between them and the families that love them”.
The plot for “The Secret Life of Pets 2” reads:
“Terrier Max (Patton Oswalt) is coping with some major life changes. His owner is now married and has a toddler, Liam. Max is so worried about protecting the boy that he develops a nervous tic.
“On a family trip to a farm, Max and mutt Duke encounter canine-intolerant cows, hostile foxes and a terrifying turkey, all of which only elevates Max’s anxiety. Luckily, Max gets some guidance from veteran farm dog Rooster, who pushes Max to ditch his neuroses, find his inner alpha, and give Liam a little more freedom.”
“Meanwhile, while her owner is away, plucky Pomeranian Gidget tries to rescue Max’s favorite toy from a cat-packed apartment with a little help from her feline friend, Chloe, who has discovered the joys of catnip.
“And crazy-but-cute bunny Snowball (Kevin Hart) gets delusions of grandeur that he’s an actual superhero after his owner Molly starts dressing him in superhero pajamas. But when Daisy, a fearless Shih Tzu, shows up to ask for Snowball’s help on a dangerous mission, he’ll have to summon the courage to become the hero he’s only been pretending to be.”
*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.
- “The Secret Life of Pets 2” Tote bags
- “The Secret Life of Pets 2” T-shirts
How to win:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your social media and tag your friends.
- Tell us about your favourite pet in your caption and include the hashtag #TheSecretLifeofPetsMY.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
Terms and conditions:
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Please send us your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by mid June 2019.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
“The Secret Life of Pets 2” sneak previews from 24th May 2019.