Would you like to experience a tidal wave of splashing water fun activities at UChat Songkran Day-Out festival?
Thanks to our friends from UChat (Malaysia’s first 2-in-1 messaging and e-wallet app), we’re giving away 80 pairs of passes to enjoy this fun-filled event next week.
We know that many of y’all are excited for the concert performances that will be taking place. K-pop, Thai, and local artists will be gathered at UChat Songkran Day-Out water festival to put on awesome performances for music lovers.
The impressive international line-up includes:
- Chung Ha (청하) from South Korean girl group I.O.I
- Thailand’s famous girl group BNK48
- German-Thai entertainer Jannine Weigel
On the local front, we have pop rock trio Bunkface, singer-turned-actress Elizabeth Tan, Mandapop star Min Chen, YouTube sensation Priscilla Abby, and local heartthrob As’ad Motawh.
As this is a completely cashless event, all transactions will be done via UChatPay. There will be plenty of Thai-themed food trucks to satisfy your Thai cravings on both days. You can also win some e-money by joining water tournaments activities. They are:
- Water Gun Death-match
- Water Balloon Dodgeball
- Giant Water Pong
- Water Balloon Volleyball
- Water Soccer
- Tug of War
In case you don’t know, UChat Songkran Day-Out is divided into 3 different zones – VIP Experience, Premium Zone, and Basic Zone. While the VIP and Premium Zones allow you excess to the concert as well as water activities, the Basic Zone is only limited to the water activities.
The details to UChat Songkran Day-Out water festival are as follow:
- Dates: 13th – 14th April 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Venue: Setia City Oval Lawn, Setia Alam
- Time: 10am – 9pm (concert starts at 7:30pm)
- Ticketing: Refer to the chart above.
In collaboration with UChat, we are giving away 80 pairs of tickets:
- 10 VIP Experience tickets
- 20 Premium Zone tickets
- 50 Basic Zone tickets
Now to the exciting part, for those who want to snag some free tickets to UChat Songkran Day-Out, here’s the guideline:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Winners Announcement: 8th April 2019
View this post on Instagram
UChat is all about letting you do the most all from one app. Get with the program and do more with us! . How to sign up with #UChat & activate #UChatPay:- Step 1. Sign Up Step 2. Enter your profile details Step 3. Activate the UChatPay e-wallet and deposit funds. . Voila, you’re all good to go! . . #messaging #ewallet
UChat’s terms and conditions:
- Show UChat some love by liking their Facebook and following their Instagram.
- You’ll need to download the UChat App and pass us your UChat ID. Winners will be notified and can gain access to the venue with the e-ticket (from the UTicket function).
For more information, click here.