Smartphone brand OPPO has officially launched the latest model from its F series, the OPPO F11 Pro in a grand launch party which took place recently at Polo Field, Bukit Kiara Equestrian Country Club.
To liven up the launch event, popular Malaysian actor-cum-singer Fattah Amin and Taiwanese superstar Eric Chou have been invited to perform as well as share their thoughts on the brand new phone.
Fattah Amin who was previously the face of OPPO F5, returns as the ambassador for F11 Pro, while Eric Chou has been upgraded from OPPO F5 Selfie Icon to F11 Pro Brilliant Portrait Icon.
“What excites me about OPPO F11 Pro is their VOOC 3.0 flash charging technology that allows me to charge my phone at an instance’s moment without interrupting the flow of work,” said Fattah Amin.
Eric Chou’s favourite feature of the phone would be its Ultra Night Mode camera which enable users to capture brilliant portraits even in low light.
“I enjoy taking night walks to get inspirations for my music by looking at the night views or city lights. So with the F11 Pro, I am able to capture these moments,” Chou said.
Features of the new OPPO F11 Pro include:-
- Comes in 2 colours – a triple-color gradient design, known as Thunder Black, and a unique double-color gradient design, Aurora Green.
- Equipped with a 6.5-inch full HD+ screen and a hidden front camera module to free up space for its full screen display.
- 48mp + 5mp dual camera setup and 16mp front camera.
- Features Tetracell technology which improves light sensitivity and allows users to capture clearer night portraits.
- Features multi-frame noise reduction and face protection to capture levels of brightness and detail that exceed the limits of the human eye.
- Equipped with a 4000mAh battery and VOOC 3.0 flash charging technology which shortens charging time, enabling the phone to be fully charged in 80 minutes.
- Developed its own performance acceleration engine called Hyper Boost which optimised for 11 popular mobile games, including PUBG and AOV.
- Features Game Space and Game Assistant to give gamers a more immersive gaming experience.
- Priced at RM1,399 for 6GB+128GB which will be available for pre-order from 19th March until 30th March 2019.