2019 is looking to be a huge year for Disney! This month, audiences will get see the reinvention of the flying elephant in Disney’s “Dumbo”.
While many of Disney’s live-action remakes have stuck close to the original story, Disney’s “Dumbo” will present movie-goers with brand new materials to complete the storyline of the misfit elephant. Speaking of which, we have some goodies to giveaway!
The synopsis to Disney’s “Dumbo” reads:
“Holt Farrier, a former circus star who finds his life turned upside down when he returns from the war. Circus owner Max Medici enlists Holt to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when Holt’s children discover that Dumbo can fly, persuasive entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere and an aerial artist named Colette Marchant swoop in to make the peculiar pachyderm a star.”
*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Dumbo” LED Projective Candle Lights
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Dumbo” Umbrellas
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Dumbo” Travel Bags
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Dumbo” Caps
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Dumbo” Pin Badges
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Complete the following caption: “I can’t wait to watch ‘Disney’s ‘Dumbo’ because…” (no word limit).
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYContest #HypeMYxDumbo.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Please send us your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify. This is important!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late March 2019.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Confused by the contest instructions above? Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Disney’s “Dumbo” will fly into theatres 28th March 2019.