Loosely based on director Hans Petter Moland’s very own Norwegian action film “In Order of Disappearance”, “Cold Pursuit” follows a twisted revenge story filled with vengeance, violence, and pitch-black humour.
Starring Oscar-nominated actor Liam Neeson who described his character as “a whole can of worms”, “Cold Pursuit” is guaranteed to be blisteringly violent yet bitingly hilarious at the same time. “My character goes out on a path of vengeance, but doesn’t realise what he’s getting himself into,” says Neeson.
The movie also stars Laura Dern, Emmy Rossum, and Tom Bateman in supporting roles and is set to hit cinemas on 21st February 2019.
Here’s the official synopsis of the movie:-
Welcome to Kehoe, it’s -10 degrees and counting at this glitzy ski resort in the Rocky
Mountains. The local police aren’t used to much action until the son of unassuming town
snowplough driver, Nels Coxman (Liam Neeson), is murdered at the order of Viking (Tom
Bateman), a flamboyant drug lord. Fueled by rage and armed with heavy machinery, Nels
sets out to dismantle the cartel one man at a time, but his understanding of murder comes
mainly from what he read in a crime novel. As the bodies pile up, his actions ignite a turf war between Viking and his long-standing rival White Bull (Tom Jackson), a soulful Native-American mafia boss, that will quickly escalate and turn the small town’s bright white slopes blood-red.
Details of the screening are as below:
- Date: 20th February 2019 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9.15pm (collection at 8:30pm)
- Location: TGV Cinemas, 1 Utama (Hall 7)
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share/retweet your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Complete the following caption: “I want to watch ‘Cold Pursuit’ because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxColdPursuit #ColdPursuitMY.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Please include your Twitter and Instagram handles so that we can verify. This is important!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 18th February 2019.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Confused by the contest instructions above? Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.