Do you hear that? It’s Zouk Genting calling out to all you clubbers out there.
It ain’t even Christmas yet, but plans are already being made on where to celebrate the countdown to 2019. Ring in the New Year on 31st December by joining the ultimate party at Zouk Genting, 6,000 feet above sea level in the clouds.
Zouk Genting recently made its debut in Resorts World Genting. This new attraction has no doubt raise the bar for nightlife entertainment regardless if you’re residing in Malaysia or here for a visit.
Upon entering the venue, you’d notice funky European arts on all walls. These arresting series of street-flavoured artwork were curated by Singaporean art consultants The Artling, which include a series of neon graffiti-inspired murals.
The venue – which equals in size to Zouk Singapore – has 3 bars, 30 tables and 2 private rooms. Even when the lights go down, party-goers can still see the stage lights illuminate the club with rhythmic lasers and strobes. (Design company LEDs Control is known for staging many festivals and massive nightclub brands like Amnesia and Space Ibiza).
For the upcoming New Year’s Eve party, special guest DJ Che Molly from Zouk Singapore will be turning the heat up with EDM, her own favourite mixes, and underground sounds of House and Techno.
We’re giving out 10 passes (only valid for the New Year’s Eve party) to Zouk Genting to 5 lucky winners. You’ll be one of the first ones to experience this brand new club. Each winner will get a complimentary free drink. For those that don’t know, Zouk Genting is open from 11pm till 5am, on Fridays and Saturdays.
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share/retweet your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Complete the following caption: “Zouk Genting is the best place to celebrate the New Year’s party because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxRWG #ZoukGenting.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Please include your Twitter and Instagram handles so that we can verify. This is important!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late December 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Confused by the contest instructions above? Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.