Oh sweet! It looks like Demi Lovato is happily moving on into a new chapter involvin a growing romance with a special someone.
Over the weekend, the pop star and Henry Levy were spotted hitting up Nobu in Malibu for a dinner date. The 26-year-old singer looked “Confident” while displaying PDA, which is a rare sighting for fans. So who’s this new rumoured lover that currently has Lovato’s attention?
Here are 7 fun facts about Levy:
1. Henry Levy, or professionally known as Henri Alexander, is a clothing designer.
2. The 27-year-old conceptual artist founded Enfants Riches Deprime in 2012. The brand is famous for its avant-garde, punk-inspired pieces. Celebs like Justin Bieber, Travis Scott and Jared Leto have been fans of his designs.
3. The new rumoured couple met in rehab some years ago but they’ve been getting close in recent weeks.
4. The pair was first spotted out in public last month, where they were spotted dating outside a sushi restaurant in Beverly Hills.
5. “Demi has known Henry for years and wore his clothes in the past. He has a bit of a troubled past as well, but is doing well now. He will be great at supporting Demi’s sobriety. He is kind of an eccentric guy, but sweet. Demi won’t be bored with him. He is very creative and passionate about life,” a source told People.
6. Levy has been in and out of rehab since he was a teen. His first time entering rehab was at the age of 15.
7. “Demi wants to be around people who are like-minded and Henry is good energy for her. They spend a huge amount of time together but Demi is (…) very focused on her health,” an insider told E! News.
It’s encouraging to see Lovato getting her life on the right track after she suffered a drug overdose and was rushed to the hospital. She has since completed her 3 months of treatment in rehab centre.