Are you excited for Jacky Cheung (张学友)’s encore concert later this week?
After thrilling fans in Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil earlier this year, the 57-year-old singer is set to entertain fans at the same venue with another round of 3-night performance. Concert organiser StarPlanet (星艺娱乐) has posted some helpful tips and a list of prohibited items for concert-goers to take note.
9 helpful things to take note of:
- Show will start at 8pm sharp.
- Door opens at approximately 6:30pm.
- Ticket redemption: 3pm – 8pm on show days.
- Ticket counter is on left side of main entrance.
- IC/Passport, Credit Card and Confirmation Email required upon ticket redemption.
- OKU ID card is required for “Special Care” ticket redemption.
- If you’ve purchased your ticket(s) online, please print your own E-Ticket (on an A4 paper) and present it upon admission.
- No admission for children aged 2 years or below.
- Child must be of 95cm height and below to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM54 without seat, while child at height above 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale.
- Merchandise sale available from 4pm.
- Storage counters will be available to help keep your belongings. Items must be claimed at the end of the show.
6 prohibited items that you can’t bring into the concert venue are:
- Strictly NO camera
- Video or voice recorder including Go Pro and Tabs.
- Objects deemed to challenge public safety (i.e. weapon, glass bottle, helmet, sharp item, non-retractable umbrella, selfie stick and confetti etc).
- Oversized or obstructive items (i.e. baby stroller, trolley, bulky bag or luggage, handheld item larger than A3 size, LED head band, foldable chair, whistle, horn and laser pointer).
- Alcoholic beverages, cans, glass and stainless steel bottles.
- No food allowed inside the arena.
We can’t wait to see when everything comes together for “A Classic Tour” Live in Malaysia! See you there 😉
Source: Star Planet Sdn Bhd.