Rejoice fans! Maroon 5 has just announced their “Red Pill Blues” tour.
The pop-rock band will be kicking their world tour off next month in the US. However, the Adam Levine-fronted group will only visit Southeast Asia next year. We know what most of y’all are thinking – is Malaysia included in their list of pitstops?
Unfortunately the answer is no. Fret not though, Maroon 5 will still be dropping by our neighbouring countries. You may want to start making travelling plans. The 7 Asian countries include:
- 25th February 2019 – Tokyo, Japan
- 27th February 2019 – Seoul, South Korea
- 1st March 2019 – Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- 3rd March 2019 – Macau, Hong Kong
- 5th March 2019 – Manila, Phillipines
- 7th March 2019 – Singapore
- 9th March 2019 – Bangkok, Thailand
For more information, go here.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia