Ellie Goulding is engaged to a handsome art nerd named Caspar Jopling.
The couple decided to announce their engagement news in the most traditional method – by publishing it in the marriage section of the U.K’s The Times newspaper. How sweet! Since many of you may not know much about Goulding’s fiance, here are some fun facts about him.
1. Caspar Jopling is 5 years younger than Goulding. He’s 26; she’s 31.
2. He’s English too.
3. He is the son of The Hon Nicholas Jopling of Yorkshire and Mrs Jayne Warde-Aldam of Yorkshire.
4. This good looking Brit isn’t from the entertainment industry though. He’s actually an art dealer, meaning it’s his job to pick out special pieces of art work.
5. Jopling works in corporate development and strategy at Sotheby’s New York office.
6. Goulding’s beau also went to the same school as Prince Harry and Prince William at the prestigious Eton College in the UK. He went on to study history of art and architecture and film studies at Harvard.
View this post on Instagram
7. As per W Magazine, his uncle is Jay Jopling – “a very, very famous and very, very, very wealthy art dealer”.
8. There are plenty of art pieces on his Instagram account and his photography skills are almost as cute as his captions.
9. He also wrote this really lovey-dovey message dedicated to his future wife earlier today (Wednesday, 98th August). Read it.
10. For those curious, the New York-based art dealer popped the question to the pop star after dating for 18 months.
Who knew that Goulding’s full name is actually Elena?
Congrats to the happy couple. Clearly, Jopling has gotten Goulding “Starry Eyed” ;)
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.