Wannables, are y’all ready to see Wanna One live at their “One: The World” concert happening this weekend?
In conjunction with the popular K-pop group returning to perform on our local shores on Saturday (21st July), the event organiser has released a list of usual items that are not allowed into Axiata Arena. Take note of the following rules to ensure a smooth transition.
Concert rules and regulations apply to all:
- Don’t take any photos, videos, or live-stream during the soundcheck, concert, or goodbye send off.
- Don’t bring a camera! No DSLRs, GoPros, or other digital cameras. Handphones are fine.
- Don’t smoke in the concert venue!
- Don’t bring alcohol or drugs to the concert, or show up to the concert intoxicated.
- Don’t bring any outside food or drinks, including bottled water.
- Don’t bring umbrellas, selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, stools, chairs or other large, bulky objects.
- Don’t bring any fan boards, posters, banners, slogans, or any support items larger than A4 size.
A large crowd is to be expected. Due to limited parking, Wannables are advised to carpool or use public transportation. Here are some tips to ensure you have a smooth journey to Axiata Arena:
- If you’re taking LRT: Take the Kelana Jaya line LRT to the Masjid Jamek Station, switch to the Sri Petaling line and alight at the Bukit Jalil Station.
- If you’re taking KTM: Take the KTM to Bandar Tasik Selatan, then interchange to the LRT Sri Petaling Line to Bukit Jalil Station.
You may check out Wanna One’s “One: The World” concert seating plan here.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia