We have good news for all you Malaysian Wannables out. The second wave of tickets for Wanna One’s upcoming Kuala Lumpur concert will be released next month.
Fans who couldn’t get their desired sitting zone when it went on sale earlier this month (6th May) will have more options. Mark your calendars peeps, the second wave of Wanna One tour tickets will go live on 20th June 2018 (Wednesday).
Here are a few key things to note:
- Those already purchased tickets won’t be allow to exchange or upgrade their tickets.
- Queue numbers will be issued to both standing zone (including VIP and CAT 1) as well as seating zone tickets.
- The queue numbers will only be released closer to the date of the concert.
- Multiple booths will be set up for redemption of queue number according to your standing pens. Fans will be given a wristband with their queue number printed on it and will be lead into the arena based on these numbers.
- Who to contact if you’re faced with these issues?
Ticket related issues – You can direct your questions to the official ticketing company: MyTicket Asia.
Scalper related issues – Please contact our partners at email@example.com
- Those who purchased tickets online can redeem their printed tickets at the Axiata Arena Box Office, Tuesdays to Fridays, from 11am – 8pm as of 3rd July 2018 onwards.
- On the concert day, MyTicket.Asia box office will operate from 12:30pm to 8:30pm.
Details about the Kuala Lumpur leg are as follows:
- Venue: Axiata Arena
- Date: 21st July (Saturday)
- Time: 7:30pm
- Ticketing: VIP RM752 / CAT 1 RM724 / CAT 2 RM630 / CAT 3 RM535 / CAT 4 RM347