You’ve seen him on his Netflix special, “Everybody Calm Down!”, now get ready to laugh out loud by experiencing Kavin Jay’s stand-up comedy in person.
That’s right peeps, the 38-year-old home grown funny man was recently in Kuala Lumpur to promote his upcoming “Anger Management” live tour. His Malaysian show officially kicks off 3rd August. Guess what? We’re giving away tickets to watch him live!
Kavin’s biography reads:
“Has been voted the grumpiest comedian in Malaysia today for his love/hate relationship with his life, love and country. Born with a severe disability (being Indian) he was always destined to be angry and easily irritated, putting that negative energy on the stage to positive effects. He complains about everything, so that you don’t have to.”
So what can fans expect from the comedian’s Malaysian shows? “I tell stories about my life and my family, so that is a gold mine of material for me. A family function is a joke writing exercise for me. Conversations with fellow comedians and friends also reminds me of stories left dormant in my memories that prove to be great on stage,” he told Malaysia Tatler.
We’d like to invite a few lucky readers from Hype to join us during the premiere night of Kavin’s “Anger Management Live Stand-Up Comedy”. Details are as follows:
- Date: 2nd August 2018 (Thursday)
- Time: 9:30pm
- Venue: TGV Cinemas, 1 Utama
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile. Fake profiles will be disqualified.
- Complete the following caption: “I can’t wait to see Kavin Jay’s stand-up comedy because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxKavinJay #AngerManagement.
- Tag your friends who love stand-up comedy on your contest post.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. This is important!
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by the end of July 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
For more information on Kavin’s comedy tour, go here.