Malaysian grumpiest comedian Kavin Jay will be touring the nation this year for his first ever solo tour!
The 38-year-old stand-up comedian is one of the two Malaysians who owns his very own special on Netflix (the other is Harith Iskandar, just in case you didn’t know), which received positive response from international critics.
Following the positive reception, the easily irritated comedian who has been in the local scene for more than 10 years, is excited to bring his “Kavin Jay: Anger Management” tour to eight cities across Malaysia this coming August!
Through his tour, Kavin who is known for his temper and his tendency to always complaining about everything just so we don’t have to – will be teaching us about how to manage and control anger by sharing his experience and the bad choices he made in life.
According to Kavin, the tour will feature new and never-seen-or-heard-before materials and he will be joined by rising local stand-ups Papi Zak and Brian Tan.
Set to take place from 3rd to 18th August 2018 at 9.30pm, Kavin will be performing his shows live in TGV cinemas all around Malaysia, making it the first time for a Malaysian cinema to host a live comedy tour.
View this post on InstagramADVERTISEMENT
Dates and locations for the Kavin Jay: Anger Management tour are as below:
- 3rd August – TGV Cinemas One Utama, Petaling Jaya
- 4th August – TGV Cinemas KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- 5th August – TGV Cinemas Sunway Pyramid, Subang Jaya
- 8th August – TGV Cinemas Vivacity, Kuching
- 10th August – TGV Cinemas Miri
- 11th August – Rusty Blade Bar & Poolside Café, Labuan
- 15th August – TGV Cinemas Kinta City, Ipoh
- 16th August – TGV Cinemas Gurney Paragon, Penang
- 18th August – TGV Cinemas Bukit Indah, Johor
Early bird tickets are now available at TGV site. The programme begins at 9:30pm and the ticket price is RM98 (VIP) and RM78 (Standard) with complimentary regular popcorn combo. Maybank card holders get to enjoy a flat rate of RM70 for both seats (VIP & Standard) with complimentary regular popcorn combo as well.