Instagram down, Instagram down.
The photo app has been crashing for some users since this morning (Tuesday, 5th June). It’ll open, not load, crash, and say it can’t open over and over again… The bad news is, the social media company hasn’t been able to rectify it yet. The good news? You’re not alone.
Users from around the world (the UK, US, Australia, Japan, and Malaysia) have encountered the same problem. If you’ve been experiencing this issue as well, here are a few suggestions to consider:
- Try restarting your device and then launching the app.
- If that doesn’t work, uninstall the app, reinstall it and then log in again.
- If the first 2 options aren’t working and you still need to use it, try to access it via your mobile browser. Yes, that’s the web version.
- Clear memory: Your phone may be overload with too many media.
- Report the technical problem (follow the on-screen instructions).
- Bonus: If all else fails, patiently wait cause it’s Instagram’s fault.
#instagramdown Twitter has become the official safehouse for refugees from the Instagram crash.
Divided by apps, united by trauma. xP
— Amrutha Jobi (@AJcricketHolic) June 5, 2018
Just came to Twitter to check about Instagram's crash and ayy I'm not alone in this! pic.twitter.com/DKnesvmXEB
— ?????? ?????? ? (@AnzilaNaseem) June 5, 2018
Source: The Next Web.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia