“Remember to never let them tell you the odds,” said Han Solo.
Calling all “Star Wars” fans, “Solo: A Star Wars Story” is set to premiere next week. In celebration of the anticipated movie debut, we’ve got some exciting stuffs to give away to all you geeks out there.
The synopsis to “Solo: A Star Wars Story” is as follows:
“Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in “Solo: A Star Wars Story,” an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo befriends his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and meets the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.”
The film is directed by Ron Howard and stars Alden Ehrenreich, Woody Harrelson, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Thandie Newton, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Joonas Suotamo, and Paul Bettany.
*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.
- Limited Edition “Solo: A Star Wars Story” Hoodies
- Limited Edition “Solo: A Star Wars Story” Caps
- Limited Edition “Solo: A Star Wars Story” Stickers
- Limited Edition “Solo: A Star Wars Story” Notebooks
- Limited Edition “Solo: A Star Wars Story” USB Drives
- Limited Edition “Solo: A Star Wars Story” Drawstring Bags
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile. Fake profiles won’t be entertained.
- Complete the following caption: “I grew up loving Star Wars because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxSolo #StarWarsMY.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- PM us the link to your post after you’re done. This is important!
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 24th May 2018.
- Winners are required to redeem their prize from Hype Malaysia’s HQ before the dateline given.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
For more information, hit up the movie’s Facebook page.