Did you know that Jay Chou (周杰倫) has a favourite sandwich bar? It’s call Liang Sandwich Bar.
Originated from Taiwan, the food franchise made its debut in Malaysia a couple of months back. The first outlet opened in Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru on 22nd December 2017 while the second store was launched in KLIA 2 (level 3) on 9th February 2018. Six additional outlets are expected to open next month, with one opening as soon as next week.
Liang Sandwich Bar’s upcoming joints will open across Malaysia – namely Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, and Penang. Although not all seven stores have an opening date yet, foodies can expect them to open for business by the end of May.
The outlets are:
- Liang Sandwich Bar Mount Austin (opening soon)
- Liang Sandwich Bar Sutera Mall (opening soon)
- Liang Sandwich Bar KSL (opening on 19/5)
- Liang Sandwich Bar Sunway Velocity (opening on 16/5)
- Liang Sandwich Bar Mid Valley (opening soon)
- Liang Sandwich Bar Giant Plentong (opening on 23/4)
- Liang Sandwich Bar Gurney Plaza (opening on 28/5)
Inspired by Taiwanese onion pancakes, Liang Sandwich Bar relies on premium grade flour and non-GMO soybean oil as its main ingredients. Scallions Sandwich, Chicken Bolognese Sandwich, Mushroom & Egg Sandwich, Chicken Ham & Egg Sandwich, Chicken Floss Sandwich, Cheese & Egg Sandwich are among the popular selections.
For more information, visit their Facebook page here.