Are y’all ready to re-enter the magical world of “Winnie the Pooh”? Inspired by real life events, “Goodbye Christopher Robin” shines the spotlight on author A.A. Milne’s relationship with son and his love for toys.
The good news is, we’ve got 10 pairs of tickets waiting to be given away to our lucky readers ?
The synopsis for “Goodbye Christopher Robin” is as follows:
“The movie gives a rare glimpse into the relationship between beloved children’s author A. A. Milne (played by Domhnall Gleeson) and his son Christopher Robin (played by Will Tilston), whose toys inspired the magical world of Winnie the Pooh. Along with his mother Daphne (played by Margot Robbie), and his nanny Olive (played by Kelly Macdonald), Christopher Robin and his family are swept up in the international success of the books; the enchanting tales bringing hope and comfort to England after the First World War. But with the eyes of the world on Christopher Robin, what will the cost be to the family?”
Deets of the screening are as follows:
- Date: 17th April 2018 (Tuesday)
- Time: 9pm
- Location: GSC 1 Utama
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile.
- Complete the following caption: “I’m excited to watch ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin’ because…” (no word limit)
- Tag 1 friend that you would love to take along with you to the “Goodbye Christopher Robin” preview screening.
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxGoodbyeChristopherRobin.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- PM us the link to your post after you’re done. This is important!
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 16th April 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
“Goodbye Christopher Robin” opens in local cinemas on 19th April 2018.