Too expensive to travel to Las Vegas to watch Celine Dion live? Don’t worry fans, the music icon will be launching her first-ever Southeast Asia tour this year.
The 49-year-old singer recently took to Twitter to announced that she will be touring the Asia-Pacific region for 3 months, starting from late June onwards. This will mark her first visit to Asia since her “Taking Chances World Tour” back in 2008.
— Celine Dion (@celinedion) January 12, 2018
Unfortunately for Malaysian fans, Kuala Lumpur was not included in Dion’s pitstops this time around. Fret not though, you can still book your flight tickets and travel to the nearest country to watch her concert.
The list of countries that have been released so far are as follows:
- 26th June – Tokyo, Japan (Tokyo Dome)
- 29th & 30th June – Macao (Cotai Arena)
- 3rd & 4th July – Singapore (Marina Bay Sands)
- 7th July – Jakarta, Indoneisa (Sentul International Convention Centre)
- 11th & 13th July – Taipei (Taipei Arena)
- 19th July – Manila, Philippines (Mall of Asia)
- 23rd July – Bangkok, Thailand (Impact Arena)
Stay updated on her Southeast Asian tour by checking out her official website here.